WW2 Movement Activity
- Place the cards around the school or in the classroom. I recommend the walls.
- 2. verdenskrig kort.pdf
- Give each student/group a WW2 worksheet.
- 2. verdenskrig opgaveark.pdf
- Let the students roam, and find the right cards to complete the worksheet. Fast students can continue with the bonus task, at the bottom of the worksheet.
- Afterwards in class, the answers can be checked, and the fast students can present their bonus task.
WW2 Class Quiz
- Make a quiz for the class, based on the cards, e.g: Kahoot, Quizlet or Jeopardy.
WW2 Card Analysis
- The students can individually, in groups or for the class, analyze and place the cards in a coordinate system, and afterwards tell in groups or in front of the class, why they put them where they did.
- verdenskrig kortanalyse.pdf
WW2 Pick And Present
- The students pick a WW2 card (can be blind pick, own choice or like)
- Until next time, they have to prepare a presentation for the class, about the person on the card they got.
WW2 Classic Game
- Start by removing two cards from the game, and distribute the rest of cards amongst 2-4 players.
- Each player picks a card from their pile.
- The oldest player starts by mentioning a category, e.g. children. Thereafter the tour goes clockwise.
- Each player now mention the value of the category – the highest value wins.
- The winner gets the cards, and the next person mention a new category.
- If several players have the same value, there is war. Players with the same value now blind-pick two cards, and on three they choose one of them and flip it. The player with the highest value wins all the cards.
- The player with all or most of the cards after a specific amount of time, wins the game.
WW2 Trivia Game
- Works like the “classic game”, but instead of a category, you mention the persons name, and then the others have to guess the country, occupation, central- or ententepower.
- It can also be played with the entire class, where the teacher or a student reads the bottom text on a card. Then the other students/groups have to raise their hand, if they know the answer. If they guess correct, they get a point, if they don’t, a point is taken away (unless they have zero).
WW2 Memory Game
- Print and laminate the cards twice, and play memory game with 2-4 players.